Quality, Purity and Environment Policy
Our Quality/Purity Policy
From day one, our aims has remained unchanged:
• To supplier a range of essential oils with the highest possible ethical standards.
• To generate significant funds for environmental charities.
so good, they're used and recommended by professional aromatherapists around the world
• Each finest essential oil is sourced from established producers in the best country of origin for that particular oil.
• Organic, wild crafted or ethically harvested.
• Sourced only from known botanical species for maximum fragrance, intensity and purity.
• never in stock for long, so what you buy is fresh.
• Every batch is subjected to rigorous testing by an experienced and qualified essential oils chemist, using methods such as gas chromatography.
• The same strict standards are applied to the rest of the Alexander Essentials range. Carrier oils are, wherever possible, organically-produced, cold-pressed and of the freshest quality and authentic aromatherapy personal care products.
• Our extensive range of aromatherapy accessories includes some unique hand-finished wooden storage boxes, reference books and everything else required by the professional aromatherapist and home-user alike.
• Our 100% pure Essential oils grown for and used by the aromatherapy industry determine quality by the consistency of "wholeness".
• As our essential oils are highly concentrated, it is important not to exceed the number of recommended drops.
Our Environment Policy
Alexander Essentials's products are:
• Made in England
• Not tested on animals
• Vegan friendly
• Paraben free
• Synthetic free
• Colouring free
• Ethically produced
• Recyclable packaging
We minimise our impact on the environment, we have a unique a win:win recycling programme for the glass bottlesand jars.
• We use minimum packaging for our products, all made from recycled or recyclable materials, from our glass bottles to the recycled cardboard shipping boxes.
• We have a unique a win:win recycling programme for the glass bottles and jars, which as well as providing environmental benefits and an added green aspect.
* To your store. Clearly, there is the most business advantage in that the recycling programme is ensuring this customer returns to your store on a regular.
* Basis rather than shopping elsewhere for their Aromatherapy products.
We try to source environmentally sound packaging for our products wherever possible and we provide clear product labelling that exceeds industry standards, with allergens and sensitivity information.
Discover how you can make a real difference to your business and to your community by choosing the Alexander Essentials range of Organic essential oils, organic cold press carrier oils, organic hydrolates, organic cosmetic base，cream&gel&balm, organic herb, tinctures and ointments.
Alexander Essentials is a big-hearted company, independent and privately-owned, committed to creating and building an organic aromatherapy range with integrity, quality and innovation.
By choosing to stock the Alexander Essentials aromatherapy range, you'll be caring for others at the same time as helping your business. Knowing that you are helping the environment at the same time as making sufficient profit to keep your business growing and fit for the future.