The recipe for this 100% natural, miracle yarrow cream NO NASTIES, just oodles of wholesome, lovely, natural stuff, so the whole family can use miracle yarrow cream even if you have super sensitive skin.
- Natural, organic and intensely nourishing skin balm. A must have for your entire family!
- 100% Natural healing balm, with 100% Organic herbs. miracle yarrow cream calms, nourishes, renews and protects.
- Suitable for treating areas of dry, fragile and sensitive skin. Soothing bumps and grazes along the way.
- Fantastic facial cleanser or aftershave balm - leaves the skin nourished, toned and balanced
- Only uses ingredients grown in England and is completely produced here too. This is such a natural product it can even be added to hot water, honey and gargled to ease a sore throat.
Recommended for: dry fragile skin | facial cleansing | aftershave balm | soothing bumps and grazes | nourishing skin | treatment of burnt skin| all skin types.
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Glycine Soja (Soy Bean) Oil
- Cera Alba (Beeswax)
- Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract
- Aqua Purificata (Water)
- Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf (Tea Tree) Oil,
- Limonene (occurs naturally in tea tree oil )
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Warm miracle yarrow cream between fingertips before use. Apply liberally to dry, burned or scarred areas as often as necessary for instant relief and moisturising action. Whenever and wherever needed or desired. Avoid the eye area.
TO USE AS A CLEANSER
- Take a pea sized amount of miracle yarrow cream and melt between the fingertips to create an oil.
- Using gentle pressure, smooth miracle yarrow cream over your entire face, neck and make- up.
- Dip the Alexander Essentials cloth into hot water and press to the face, allowing the steam to cleanse, open pores and seal the therapeutic oils into the skin.
- Repeat these steps twice; using more movement should you require additional exfoliation.
- Finish off with a cold compress, to close pores and to tone the skin.