|Protects tired, exposed skin|
|easy to apply, non-greasy topical cream|
|Use as day and night cream|
|Revitalising and nourishing|
|Made from organically grown comfrey herb|
|Fresh herb extract|
Comfrey (Symphytum officinale) is a 2 - 5 feet tall perennial plant with broad hairy leaves and small bell-shaped flowers with dull purple, blue or whitish color. It is native to Europe densely grows well in many damp gardens in the British.
This cream is lovingly combined with other organically grown ingredients to make what we believe is a truly wonderful English product.
Comfrey (symphytum officinale) is wonderfully rich, healing and powerful. In ancient times the herb was called 'knitbone',' all heal' or 'woundwort' and was used topically for healing cuts, bruises, fractures, sprains, injured tendons/ligaments, sores and skin ulcers. On the skin, comfrey is an emollient, soothing and was used to heal scars and blemishes. It was also said to promote a youthful complexion.
Dioscorides, a greek physician, who wrote 'Materia Medica' in 50AD used the herb to heal wounds and broken bones.
The Latin name 'symphytum' means 'heal together'. It is now believed that the allatoin (a main component of comfrey) is responsible for the growth and multiplication of skin cells.
The cream is a luscious pale green colour from the herb and has a wonderful feel on skin. The combination of nourishing carrier oils and soothing organic lavender essential oil is completed by beeswax, which gives your skin protection - an added barrier.
KEY INGREDIENTS ( Made with 91.9% organic ingredients )
- Aqua (Water)
- Helianthus annuus Seed Oil*
- Butyrospermum parkii Butter*
- Cera alba*
- Theobroma cacao Seed Butter*
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Sucrose Stearate
- Coconut Alcohol
- Olea europaea Fruit Oil*
- Linum usitatissimum Seed Oil*
- Benzyl Alcohol**
- Xanthan Gum
- Potassium Sorbate
- Lactic Acid
- Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*
- Symphytum officinale Leaf extract*
- Prunus amygdalus dulcis Oil*
- Rosmarinus Officinalis*
- Ocimum Basilicum*
- Lavandula angustifolia*
* Organically produced ingredient.
+ Nut based ingredient.
- Suitable for all skin types. Use as day and night cream. For external use only.
- Do not use in the case of hypersensitivity to any of the constituents.
- Do not use comfrey if you have liver disease, alcoholism, or cancer.
- Children, the elderly, and pregnant or breastfeeding women should not use any comfrey products.
AND WE SAY NO !!!
- NO SLS - Sodium Lauryl Sulphate
- NO Artificial Fragrances
- NO Harsh Detergents
- NO Animal Derivatives
- NO Harsh Harmful Chemicals
- NO Mineral Oils
- NO Artificial Colors
- NO Animal Testing